Friday, April 24, 2009
Geez I haven't posted in awhile.

This is from my last project. I wish I had ended it at this stage. It was the most successful figure I ended up doing. Maybe I'll redo it on a smaller canvas.

My current painting. Maybe I should call it a collaboration? The painting underneath was someone else's. Our first project this semester was to take a piece someone else had done, flip it upside down, and create a painting. It ended up being my best one so far, so I'm re-using the concept for my final project. I picked up about 5 or 6 abandoned paintings from my prof's office to use for a series.

I'm trying not to think too hard about this. I think that's one of my problems. I think too hard and worry too much. I guess I'm sort of doing impromtu painting. We'll see how the rest turn out.


Labels: , ,

posted by Janelle at 1:30 AM |



0 Comments: