Another semester, another rush job on projects. I managed to get them all done except for one which was only partially done. C'est la vie ~
This is the one I'm most proud of. We had to create something using "found" objects. I bought this police caution tape not really knowing what I wanted to do. I ended up deciding I didn't want to do something that would just end up under my bed. I wanted something that would be useful, so I chose a bag.
I used black foam craft board for the structure and some backpack-type straps for the handles. It was sewed partially by machine, but it got finicky so I sewed most of it by hand. There also used to be a little flashing red light, but it fell off. I'll get to fixing it eventually...
This is the project from my last post. It's not perfect (it could do with some shaping/shading), but it met the requirements. The snake and the lizard were my favorite parts.
Now it's time to reset my brain and relax until next semester. 15 credits - 12 of which are studio classes. We'll see how that goes!