Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Noticed I haven't posted in awhile, so here we go again. I've taken on a heaver class load than before at least in terms of art classes (I'm so happy to be done with Gen. Ed. classes!). Never taken so many studio/project classes, so managing my time is harder than ever. I'm not too far behind though.


This is a piece for my Basic Ceramics class. It had to combine pinch pots into whatever we want. I had no idea what I wanted to do, but this is what it ended up to be. I'm pretty happy 'cuz it's sort of odd and amusing which I guess describes me. :) The prof suggested adding a handle which I didn't want, but now I'm glad because it gives it character. Sort of looks like it pours liquid or maybe holds plants. Now to decide how I'm going to color it.

I'll probably post paintings later once I do something good :P I'm taking my first painting class and oil paints are pretty much as hard as I thought it would be. It's sort of calming though... except mixing colors. I'll get the hang of it eventually!
posted by Janelle at 11:44 PM |



0 Comments: